Sunday, April 15, 2007

Finally Got To Ride

After suffering through a couple of weeks of cold weather including a week of fresh snow I finally got the bike out for a ride.
It wasn't without some minor setbacks and repairs as I had to do the same as Broke Down Suzuki Rider and remove and clean my carbs.
I took the bike out for a small ride around town on Saturday and noticed there was fuel overflowing onto the ground. Sticky needle and seat on one of the carbs so Saturday I removed the carbs and cleaned them with some carb cleaner.
BDSR came over on Sunday afternoon and we took a little ride up to the Halkirk Hotel and enjoyed a cool beverage with the saloon owner and one of his faithful patrons.
Just a short little jaunt as the weather was still on the cool side but the bike ran great with no more fuel marking the ground.

3 comments:

Mack said...

Hello Barry,

I like your blog, and I’ve put a link to it on my Motorcycling blog.

If you’d like to put a reciprocal link on your blog as well, I’d appreciate it.

Blog url: http://motorcyclemack.blogspot.com/

My email address: motorcycles@data-feast.com

Thanks!

Motorcycle Mack

Silverwinger said...

It is done, check my blogger links and check out Macks blog.

Anonymous said...

very informative blog! tnx~!