Friday, January 01, 2016

Something Good This Way Comes

Rumors of my demise are untrue, unfounded and just not so.  My rather long hiatus may finally be over as I am ready to take this blog in a new direction,  In cooperation with this blog, Vlogging hopefully will be added as I head into my retirement,  that's right, these old bones of mine are heading for the scrapyard as I head into the sunset of my life.
Maybe a little dramatic but as I take my leave from the working world, I hope to do more videos of motorcycle roads from the seat of my Goldwing and videos from the seat of an RV as I make my way to the good roads and from the seat of my trusty old Jeep.
I have got a ways to go before I pull this all together, start a YouTube channel, link it to Facebook and this blog and work out the rest of the logistics, be patient but stay tuned.

No comments: